We provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Preventive care incluidng annual exams, and medical as well as diet and lifestyle counseling
- Diagnose and treat common acute illnesses such as respiratory, bladder and ear infections, pneumonia
- Diagnose and treat chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, depression and COPD, using prescription medications and other treatments
- Perform all types of physical examinations, including annual, women's health, CDL and Sports Physicals
- Perform procedures such as minor office surgery, apply casts and splints, and suture lacerations
- Provide well-child care, including screening, immunizations, and parental counseling
- Provide comprehensive women's health care, including pap smears, prenatal care, and family planning
- Most common office based laboratory tests are done in our office
- On site X-Ray
For tests that can not be offered on site, we work with Rogue Valley Medical Center laboratory to conduct any tests your provider and you may decide you
need to accurately diagnose and treat your condition. We bill for the services we provide, such as the blood draw and the
taking of the x-ray. In the case of
laboratory tests sent outside, you will be billed directly by the laboratory. X-Ray and EKG tests will be
interpreted by medical specialists who will also bill you or your insurance separately for their services.